Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fur balls..

Assalamualaikum..

Alhamdulillah, I've 10 healthy hamsters now. It started off with just two, then tinggal satu, bought another two, then tinggal 2, dapat baby 3 ekor, jadi lima, then swap a couple with one of my friends to avoid inbreeding, dapat lah tujuh, lama-lama berkurangan jadi empat, pastu dapat baby lagi satu, then dapat tiga lagi and another two, all from my eldest couple (memang subur couple tu, hehe).

Sepuluh da macam ramai la pulak, even though i enjoy taking care of them. My mum suggested to sell the babies to pet shops, tapi i tak naaak. Nanti tak tahu siapa yang beli and jaga mereka macam mana and susah la nak tanya khabar nanti >_< So to my friends, siapa-siapa yang nak hamster yang cute and senang utk dijaga, habaq mai la ye. Jangan malu-malu.. haha.



Four of the lil' fur balls are up for grabs. They are Robovsky hamsters, a type of dwarf hamster originally from Russia. Their average life span is only for two years. Cage, food, bathing sand, exercise wheel and other accessories will be given. You can take two, three or four of them but not one, kesian dia sorang-sorang nanti. Everything's free of charge as long as you promise to take care of them well and make sure they have a happy life =)

For more info, you can contact me on my mobile, my celcom or maxis number pon boleh.


Assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails