Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Recycling info..

Assalamualaikum..

To Pui yee and for others who care and have a heart and are responsible citizens of the Earth and are thoughtful and cares for the future generations needs and sustainability, here is some info about the recycling center =)

Address: Kent Soon Recycling Centre sdn bhd, No. 85l-3, Batu 1 1/2, Jalan Tampoi, 81200, Johor Bahru.
Telephone: 07-2362088 / 07-238376
Open hours: weekdays; 8.30am-5.30pm, weekends; 8.30am-4.30pm
Things they take in for trade: Tin, air conditioning units, printers, CD's, metal, copper wire, monitors, plastic, steel, brass and paper products.

If you're not certain on some items, whether they are recycable or not, its ok, just bring it to the center and they will sort everything for you according to their categories. The ones that they don't take in, they will help you dispose it and deduct the weight from your gross amount of goods. Your net weight of goods will be calculated and you will be paid in cash for it.

If any of you need help in recycling just give me a call k. Whether its about directions to the center or you need transport to the center pon boleh. I don't mind being the middle man. If you guys meet up with me or anything, just pass me your recyclables. I know it sounds weird, "Eh, syahidah! Here, take my trash.", haha but i don't mind. Every little bit helps.




Assalamualaikum..

p.s: thank you to all the readers, friends, teachers, family members (kak ain = eskimo! muahaha), blog hoppers, whoever you are; thanks for taking time out to visit and for the feed back. InsyaAllah, more posts on the way..

3 comments:

  1. Hey Thanks a lot for posting the info!! They take in more than I expected, yeay! Now I can get rid of my ancient printer without feeling guilty :P

    Thanks!

    Pui Yee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pui Yee!

    yeah, they take in more than what i expected too. that's why i got so excited! hehe.

    anyway, how r u? we always keep in contact through chitra right. haha, do you have my number? if u have trouble finding the place u can message me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    Oops, i didn't see the reply. (and i read your posts through RSS feeds, so didn't realize until I came here) Sorry!!

    And I haven't been there yet, as I haven't gone through all the stuff in my home. Want to see if can clear everything at once, haha. I don't have your number though, could you email me that at evonlpy at gmail dot com.

    I'm doing well, on vacation but still kept busy by a few eca projects. How about you? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails