Friday, June 18, 2010

SocialVibe...



Nursyahidah Sidek invites you to SocialVibe.com    



Assalamualaikum..

For those who received my last message on Facebook, you should know that I'm trying to make my time on the net more useful and productive. Alhamdulillah, I'm getting there bit by bit. I also want to make positive changes, InsyaAllah. I want to walk the walk because so many people, including myself, just used to talk the talk but little to no actions were taken.

A reminder to myself before others, do not postpone what you can do today till tomorrow. Procrastinating and hypocrisy is a destructive habit. It will get you nowhere, simple as that. Despite knowing this, most of us still do it because it's so easy to do. We make excuses for ourselves and take for granted the gift that is, Today.

Life is short and that's a fact.

Get motivated, be motivated and stay motivated to make that change. Whether its doing your laundry today or giving a loved one a call or signing up as a organ donor or doing that overdue assignment or recycling your trash or cleaning out that forgotten store or helping the needy, make an effort to make it happen.

Alhamdulillah, I've found a site that can help me to help the less fortunate while I'm online. It's not as fun and exciting as online games or social networking sites but it only takes a few minutes a day and I know my actions are making a difference for communities in need.

So please do join me on SocialVibe or just complete a few activities by clicking on the socialvibe badge on my sidebar =) thank you!

Assalamualaikum..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails