Friday, September 3, 2010

Gentle reminder...

Assalaamualaikum..




Be a responsible citizen of the earth..




Smile and be positive. There's always a silver lining on a cloud.




Remember those who are less fortunate than you. Do what you can for them. Appreciate what you have.




Donate before it's too late.




 Pray sincerely.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Just a little reminder for myself and for those reading. I've been getting more busy lately so I've not much time to write proper posts here. I've some drafted out, InsyaAllah I'll get to 'em soon and complete them.

My 2nd year of my degree has just started and I've only 4 days cuti for raya which is a bummer. But better than nothing eyh. Been helping out at tuition and preparing for pre-holiday promo to the kids. Alhamdulillah managed to help out with majlis buka puasa kat tuition gak. Been getting scratched by chobeng cuz it's getting more nakal tapiiii takpe, hehe. Oh and it's a SHE. hahaha, the vet just confirmed last week. Ohhh and my doctor confirmed that I have a slight allergy to cats. hahahaha. My resdung intensifies and my throat starts to close up, tapi da dapat ubat so it's undercontrol and I'm getting fewer allergic reactions, Alhamdulillah. Been downloading lagu raya. Been cleaning the house, while singing to lagu raya and Maher Zain, haha. Went for a Kiwanis field trip to Kuala Selangor. Been reading. Doing errands as usual. and bits and bobs, here and there.

Back to studying.

Wassalamualaikum..


Ramadhan ending soon. Gotta make the best of what's left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails