Monday, September 27, 2010

Hamster ber-raya =)

Assalaamualaikum...

Alhamdulillah, during raya hari tu, a serombongan of my malay friends from convent came over and 3 of em, iaitu Sabrina, Raihan and Liyana tinggi, took a pair of my hamsters each. 6 went, now tinggal 3 je. Mixed emotions jugak la when i gave them away. Quite sad because I've had these hamsters for years. And when the babies came, I took care of em since they were bald and pink. Now they are in their teen years (in hamster years, sebenarnya only a year old but the life span of these hamsters are only 2 years+). Happy jugak because my friends were excited (sampai terjerit-jerit, haha) and InsyaAllah, they will have good memories and experience with my hamsters too. Spread the love >_<

 licking vitamin from my palm >_<


Alolololo.. Isn't that just too CUTE!


Extension of the bulat family, hehe.


Bye bye my babies!

I trust my friends will take good care of em, InsyaAllah. Whether you have kittens, hamsters, turtles, dogs, monkeys or any other pets or you work at the a shelter or a zoo or you see stray animals or wild animals, treat them well.

“Pada setiap yang mempunyai hati yang basah (haiwan) terdapat pahala (dalam berbuat baik kepadanya).” Hadith Riwayat Bukhari, Ahmad dan Ibnu Majah.

 They too are creatures of The All-Mighty, One Creator.


Assalaamualaikum..


resources: http://hikmatun.wordpress.com/2008/09/20/berbuat-baik-kepada-binatang-terutamanya-kucing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails