Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Beginnings..

Assalaamualaikum and Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd try something new. i know blogging is not anything new for most of my friends, but its new for me.

Hopes for this space:
- a medium for me to share my 'theories' (my high school friends should remember this, hehe)
- a way to discuss topics that interest me (eg: religion, the green movement, education, etc)
- means for me to keep in touch with my friends (personal entries will be privatized)
- share information (events, facts, polls)

InsyaAllah (God willing), this space will carry a positive message =)

Just like this song by Baz Lurhmann, a 90's one-hit-wonder.



I first heard this song when i was still in England and it caught my ear straight away. Simple rythm, simple beat and a simple concept, yet so wise and meaningful.

Wear sunscreen ;)

Assalaamualaikum..

2 comments:

  1. Syahidah!! Thank you for not forgetting me and giving me your blog link! I'll be following it, that's for sure!
    Haven't seen you in ages and I miss you! Will definitely try to see you this holiday :)
    Hope everything's going all right with you.

    ps: Can't believe the whole takeaway incident! Why was he sooooo insistent that you take the plastic bag?! 0.0! but kudos to you for walking the walk! you've definitely challenged me to do likewise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi janice! ofcourse, i would never forget you and our convent batch. even though we rarely meet or catch up, u guys still have a place in my heart. ive been out of the loop for quite a while but i really hope we can meet during holidays. im still using my celcom number, msg me when u r free k.

    since the incident with the pakcik, ive had a couple more incidents where the salesperson insisted on me taking the plastic bag, pada hal i just wanted to buy pisang goreng je and it was already packed in a brown bag, kenapa nak plastic bag lagi kan? pelik2. just do what we can la.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails